03 August 2010

I left my heart in San Francisco


My passport is in San Francisco. I am not. But that's a good thing.

Amy, one of my fellow Horner delegation members, has a dear good friend who travels to China frequently, and often assists groups travelling together. As it happened, he was going to San Francisco to take care of the visas for his group and was happy to add our applications to his.

The Chinese Consulate does not process visa applications through the mail (much less online), but they do allow for another person to handle your visa application in person if you cannot. It's how the visa services operate, for a profit of course.

I'm happy to have someone with extensive experience handle this for us, and it saves a little money too. Many thanks to Amy's friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment