01 November 2010

Don't look down

DSCN1287

My aforementioned health problem has mostly behaved, but developed a new symptom: mild vertigo. Fun. I'm sure, though, that Kaiser Permanente in their infinite wisdom is totally right that I just have acid reflux because I'm overweight. Certainly. Because all my other symptoms are easily explained by... pretending they aren't there.

Which is why I'm performing Canalith repositioning on a hotel bed in the middle of the night in China.

What's that you say? Why, that is a series of head maneuvers which move the loose particles that cause vertigo into an area of the inner ear where they are no longer a bother.

Yay for library databases with remote access! Yay for the awful & awesome power of the Internet! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Ooh, I'm a little dizzy.

--

p.s. Save aghast comments about the interwebs for someone who isn't a Rock Star Librarian.

p.s.s. Save comments about "advocating for yourself" re: Kaiser for the nearest pile of horseshit.

1 comment: